Accessories, Promotions & Freebies on Next Page
Your cart is currently empty.
Fast Free Shipping
All Items Included with your purchase will be outlined on the next page.
You’ll be able to add TPMS on the next page.
Our average shipping time for just wheels or just tires is 5 to 8 working days (3 Day option available at checkout). Wheel and tire packages that require mounting and balancing are closer to 5 to 10 working days.
Simple, when on the last page of the check out process select either Affirm or Katapult as the payment option and you’ll be taken thru the quick application process.
Why shop with us?
We’ll never hit you with restocking fees. If you don’t like your wheels, we’ll take them back for a Full Refund.
We will not share or trade online information that you provide us including your e-mail addresses.
All personal information you submit is encrypted & secure with the highest level 256-bit encryption.
We guarantee that our wheels will fit perfectly on your vehicle. You’ll never be stuck with wheels that don’t fit!
Our average delivery time is 3 to 6 working days. We don’t charge freight unless it’s not a full set (always free for sets of four).
Our average response time to online inquiries is under 10 minutes. You’ll always be attended to by an industry expert with a minimum of 10 years experience (it’s our prerequisite for the job).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
RimsOutlet.com is committed to respecting your privacy. We will not share or sell your information to anyone, for any reason, except when required by law. We will only use the information that we lawfully collect in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
By providing your mobile number(s) to RAM Trading LLC (“RIMSOUTLET.COM”, “us” or “we”), you agree and understand that:
- We and/or any third-party agency acting on our behalf may communicate with you at such number by SMS text message, including through the use of an autodial system (“Texts”), regarding special offers, promotions, perks, experiences and for other informational purposes.
- Standard message, data, voice, or other rates may apply from your mobile service or wireless device carrier for Texts you receive.
- Text frequency will be provided at the time you sign up for the particular Text program.
- You may text HELP in response to a Text to receive help.
- You may text STOP in response to a Text to opt out of receiving further Texts from us. After sending one of these messages, you will receive one final Text as confirmation of your opt-out request.
- Additional terms and conditions may be provided to you in the future (e.g., as part of an opt-in confirmation text message), and such terms and conditions will supplement and not replace these terms.
You further represent and warrant that you are the subscriber for the phone number(s) provided and you possess the phone(s) associated with such number(s). You agree to notify us if your phone number changes or you no longer possess the phone associated with such number.
BY PROVIDING YOUR CELL PHONE INFORMATION, YOU KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND RAM TRADING LLC, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LIABILITIES, COSTS, JUDGMENTS, DAMAGES, FINES, PENALTIES, COMPENSATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES, AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL TYPES OF INJURIES AND/OR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, WHICH ARISE AS A RESULT OF (OR ARE RELATED TO) TEXTS. YOU KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE NOT TO SUE, OR CAUSE ANY LAWSUIT, COMPLAINT, CLAIM, OR CHARGE TO BE FILED ON YOUR BEHALF AGAINST RAM TRADING LLC OR ITS VENDORS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Participating wireless carriers may include AT&T, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Spring, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, and others, where available. This list is subject to change from time to time. Wireless carriers are not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages, which may occur due to factors outside carriers’ control.